Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 21, 2009

Chubbles ^^

I'm nt in a blogging mood so this won't be too long.
I just want to say...THE CUTEST ANIMAL IN THE WORLD is in a cage right at the back of our house!!!!
2day after tuition, Daddy brought out a young rabbit (quite small de) for us (me and Dawn) to see.
We weren't much interested at 1st coz its fur was a dirty colour...grey and white and BROWN...
But actually it was quite clean la.
Then daddy said this one de fur very long... :S
hmm.
But when we walked closer, gt a better look at her...So Cute!!!
So fluffy and innocent and babyish!
Cuter than a baby lo!!!
And she kept nibbling at the grass there...and also crunched at the dried leaves like a biscuit...hahaha!!
And so, she became the first animal that I ever stroked. ;)
She's better to stroke than baby jack lo...
But it's a bit scary when she bounds straight at u...
coz she's still an animal ma~
and btw Dawn named her Chubbles.
ok.



On a totally different note...it's HOLIDAYS NOW!!!
I don't have to see the ppl I don't want to see and the ppl that don't want to see me don't have to see me!!!^^
So Happy!
Everybody's happy!
And especially me! ^^

No comments: