Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Artificial Intelligence

Nothing much to blog about.
Then I remembered!
I've been meaning to blog about this for days but somehow forgot everytime the pc is on.
Haiz.
Ok la...a few days back, I watched one english movie called Artificial Intelligence.
It was at nite de, 10++ to 12++.
I didn't watch the beginning coz that day hor, I slept from evening 5++ to nite 10++.
Yala...I am very geng...tqtq...
Then, I watched it while having dinner lo.
I missed the beginning, but didn't matter la.
At 1st, it was kinda scary, and I hated the star of the show (a little robot boy (Meccha) called David, that looks exactly like a human). Bcoz he was a bit creepy.
But after that...it got more and more and more touching...and I was crying non-stop.
And I rate it as one of the top three most touching movies I've ever watched.
I can't think what the other two are, I just left 2 spaces in case I happen to come across them in the future.
Ok la, it's not as if I watch a lot of movies la.
But...it seriously Makes You Cry!!!!!
Oh ya...and I didn't watch it till the exact end too.
Coz I was crying too much and had to go to the kitchen to control myself (Daddy was blissfully sitting in front of me and I had to take care to cry silently), so I didn't watch it lo.
But at the most I missed only about 3 minutes la.

No comments: