Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 19, 2018

Me and my skinny

So the main topic this CNY (in fact everytime and everywhere) is mable why you so skinny.
I mean I was this weight for a year already and i thought everybody would've been used to it by now.
Two months ago I even dropped below 40 now gain back that 1 kg already so should be considered ok already ma.
Stuffed with food and so so so so so full i don't want to eat anything for at least a week.
I suspect it's simply because everyone around me is gaining weight and i'm not (like seriously! at work, xxx's gf, at home, everywhere else) people are getting rounder and i'm not and that makes me look all the more worrisome (is there such a word ah).
Well it's just age I guess. Some people grow fatter and some people grow thinner. And i'll be one of those fragile looking ah mas in the future. Oh no. And bony aunty with lots of wrinkles in the nearer future. Oh no no no. I just thought of that horrible lady working in one of our client companies and she has a damn high voice sounding like mosquito always complaining and saying negative things and she always tries to wear like young girl and she is skinny and has SO MANY WRINKLES on her face and body and erm even at her business line. So geli i'm sure they are drooping too. I don't want to be like her even though i have no business line. K i admit i hate her a lot and am always finding a chance to complain about her ever since i got shot by her TWICE for something that is not my fault wtf you wrinkly auntie angeline i may meet you tomorrow too wtf hope you're not in office i hate you and your thick makeup which can't hide your wrinkles.

************************************************************************************************************
On a totally different note:
In this world of strict rules and imaginations, all that's still keeping me alive is "she"and her 单纯. The outside world has never and can never harm me but as for the world within, i can't even put into words.

No comments: