It's OVER.
SPM is officially Over.
Actually (for me), it was already over on Wednesday when we finished our Bio exam haha coz after that I started onlining like mad, langsung dun look like I still have one more Chinese exam!
But now, it's really really over!!!!
And even though I'm typing with exclamation marks!!! I'm not really excited. =.= In fact I'm very calm.
So anyway, about today...the Paper 2 will kill me as usual...especially the 文言文...I only understood a few sentences...seriously dunno why the people long ago need to talk like that... =.=!! hate them lo!!
And then I wanna say my mission (the one on fb) is unaccomplished. T.T
Then, Paper 1...when I saw the essay questions in Part 2, I was just horrified...
All so Difficult man...
In the end I chose the peribahasa one (for the first time!!!!), and wrote four pages. =.= (it's long, for me.) Actually my mind was totally a blank for about half an hour, I was just thinking and thinking and thinking about which one to write, which one to choose...
Then I gave up coz I was running out of time, and 边写边想...in the end, the ending was so special that I am still admiring myself for being able to think of it!!!!! (*zilian look) Really, I never wrote such a special ending b4!!! ^^ So I hope it will make up for the earlier part of the essay, coz that time I dunno what's the ending so I just simply "o" things out...so it was very messy xia... :(
Then, I want to say hor, it's queer...last time in PMR, I wrote about how I wanted to enter a piano competition and practised and practised and practised...and I even made a song name up myself..."Dancing Snowflakes" or something like that... =.= And this time in SPM I wrote about how I hated piano but everybody thought I liked it, but actually I was interested in something else. =.=||
So...=.=
OH YA!! I forgot to mention the Main Point of this blog post...
that is, I received a belated bday present from Sarah!!!!!!!
And!!!!!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT SO MUCH!!! IT'S SO SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL UNPREDICTABLE AND USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!
(the pink thing Is in the book itself, in the 47th page, I haven't taken it out yet)
But seriously!!!! It is JUST what I need!!!! I want to lose fat + I am too lazy to exercise = this book and the pink thing.
SO happy lo!!! And there was a looong letter from Sarah too! ^^ happy happy!! :D
I have lots of other things to blog about but I guess I'll leave them till later...
Oh, and the durian flowers are falling!!
I don't really like this year's...they don't look very nice... :S
anyway byeee I'll blog later if I have the mood! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment