I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
After totally forgetting his promise to give me a new phone if I get straight A's for PMR, Daddy Actually Remembered his promise that he made last year (which I think he made in desperation, coz my end-of-year results really teruk until can tiao lou), to give me a new phone if I improved by 20% in my trial exam!!!!!!!! Well, actually he didn't quite get it right la, he thought he had promised me a phone if I improved from this year's midyear exam, but I didn't bother to correct him la coz same wat...and anyway my midyear exam results were better than last year's one...so I'm not cheating or anything! :D
And he said he's going to malacca to buy the hp for me this saturday...he asked me if I would want to follow and I said yes...but now I kinda regret it! I DUNNO HOW TO CHOOSE MAN!!! =.=||| How am I to know which phone is good+cheap????? HOW!!!!!! I'm very out de, so I really dunno T_T
4 comments:
Hi, you can take a look at gail's phone, it looks quite nice and it's quite small :-D
I can't look at it until she comes back in december..
Me is coming~!!! Coz I'm coming back this week wei! Then I can choose with you. Mau? XD
I'm not going with Daddy after all!!! coz he Bu Fang Bian...got some insurance thing, after that he baru go to buy! so I just told him that I want camera and mp3 de...that's all haha
Post a Comment