B, you're growing your wisdom tooth soon, that's why it hurts. And it will hurt even more when the tooth pokes out for real, coz your gums will get inflamed. It cuts through the flesh to come out. And then, you will understand why babies cry when their teeth are coming out, and why they want to bite things.
really? I dunno leh...the swelling seems to be subsiding now...still hurts a bit when I bite something at that area...but not as much as b4...I dun think it's a wisdom tooth! just a stupid inflamation from goodness knows where
2 comments:
B, you're growing your wisdom tooth soon, that's why it hurts. And it will hurt even more when the tooth pokes out for real, coz your gums will get inflamed. It cuts through the flesh to come out. And then, you will understand why babies cry when their teeth are coming out, and why they want to bite things.
really? I dunno leh...the swelling seems to be subsiding now...still hurts a bit when I bite something at that area...but not as much as b4...I dun think it's a wisdom tooth! just a stupid inflamation from goodness knows where
Post a Comment