Just now I went for a little walk by myself, hoping to get some of my fat off.
Then, a motorbike passed by.
I walked on listlessly.
To my surprise, the motorbike stopped next to me.
I looked at it.
IT WAS MNP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then he asked me, you live here de ar?
I said yala...u also ar?
Then he said nola, I come to find a friend only!
Then I jiajia and said, ohya, seen u so many times, but dunno ur name!
Then he said...haha...my name is XXX o...ur name is mable right?
SO SHUANG!!!!
HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!
Then I act calm lo...n said ya...how come u so clever de...
Then he laugh...
MY HEART ALSO LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then he said, where u want to go?
I said, maybe giant lo...dunno...walk walk only...
Then he said, I fetch u ok?
Then I said...har...I've never ridden a motorbike b4 de leh...
Then he said...ok la...then I teman u walk there, ok?
Then of coz I said ok la...
Then...aiya we chat so many, I also can't remember all la!!!
But we walked all the way to Giant and back to my house!!!!!!
When he was beside me, really very 有安全感!!!!!!!!
And I hoped all the ppl who passed by would misunderstand...wahahahahaa!!!!
I'M SO GOING TO FLY!!!!!
I LIKE HIM SO MUCH!!!
And I got his hp number toooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!
Conclusion: You can really write realistic blog posts if you've got an active imagination.
P/s: don't kill me. ;)
3 comments:
eh in case anybody still doesn't get it, this post is i imagine only de...not real de ar...
walao eh...at 1st still tot is real de...sao3 xing4 la u...
sarah
haha what sao xing la...me lai de ma, not u... ==
Post a Comment