Blogger Widgets

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A temper, or more?

Today started out perfectly.
Ok, it didn't go exactly as I thought it to be, but ok, sarah was there, and they and me were totally far apart, so all was well, I just anggap they weren't there.
Recess time, me and sarah headed for the toilet, the far one, not dewan one, then, when we reached around 3 Arif, suddenly saw the hated person heading towards us, he n friends were at the koperasi there, so I didn't want to see him so turned and went back.
No, I don't care if it's suspicious.
I'm doing this not bcoz I like him, but the exact opposite.
Oh ya...I should have known this would turn out to be a soi day!
Coz, this morning when I arrived at school, even BEFORE I crossed the road, I saw that person in his car!!!
I pretended not to see him.
Ok...back to the main point.
After recess, noridza (fizik teacher) told our class to go to library.
Go there for what, so few ppl only, she won't miss me de anyway.
So I didn't go and chatted with sarah.
But sarah's teacher, ROZIMAH, came in and started shouting and all, to tell us to straighten all the desks.
Now, the desks right in front of us were Exceedingly Untidy...in fact they weren't in front of us at all.
Coz in the morning just now, a lot of LAN ZAI indians (y they come to our dewan? so wu ru) came and formed a large, loud, and VERY NOISY group right in front of me and sarah, pushing away all the desks to make room for themselves and pulling a lot of chairs to that spot.
I HATE THEM.
I ALSO HATE ROZIMAH.
Anyway, after we helped her and all(with her continuous shouting...I really hate her voice very much), she had the nerve to shoo all the intelek ppl to the library.
In the library, I was sitting alone so I was quite at peace with everybody, doing add maths and studying sivik.
After that, the MISS HAM told us to go to the bio lab.
Now, I'm alrd very bu shuang with her for giving us so difficult de exam paper liao de.
GO THERE FOR WHAT?
So I stayed in dewan and fell asleep.
I won't elaborate on what happened next, but eventually we had to go to the bio lab as well.
Then she told us, the questions were SPM questions, and congratulated us.
SIAO.
Then, the exam papers were distributed.
I said I would be happy if I got 50%, but I really did and I'm not happy at all.
Seriously.
I'm not really sad or humiliated or anything, but it just put me in a bad mood.
That was the start of my bad mood.
Then, we had to change places o...WALAO EH...=.=
Ok, fine I don't mind.
Then I noticed something which put me into an even fouler mood.
Ok fine I WAIT...then Bio class was finally over.
I went back to the dewan and sat there just fuming.
I really don't understand boys.
Why must they chase and push each other and knock into tables and chairs and LAUGH?
Funny meh?
I was really in a very unreasonably bad mood by then.
In fact, no reason at all.
And it wasn't just a bad mood.
My fists were automatically clenched, hard, for no reason, and I was sitting there trying to control myself.
I sat there like that for about 5 minutes.
Then, sarah talked to me.
I said "我很差啊!"
When I said this, my hands automatically closed upon my pencil case, and I was about to throw it at her.
No, she didn't say anything wrong and I wasn't angry at her.
But I was just angry.
Then I managed to stop myself in time.
Then she went back to doing her own things.
Then, I was still going through that silent struggle with myself, willing myself not to start punching everybody in the dewan.
Come on, it's already the last period, 忍!
It was really too much to bear, so I had to take it out on something.
I took out my notebook from my bag, and turned the front page.
Something ignited even more...and I just tore it out from the notebook.
It was the page with my biodata, and the page behind that page.
Well. If you know what I mean.
I mean, every piece of paper has two pages right?
Well ok.
When I saw the page behind, I was just too overcome with fury, anger and a sudden restlessness.
I went through that struggle again.
In the end, about 5 or 10 minutes later, my angrier self won and I tore it up into many, many pieces.
I crumpled it and clenched my fist hard over it.
Then I went outside the dewan and threw it into the tong sampah there.
Then I went back inside.
The malay boy in front was looking at me, as though he was looking at a slightly mad person.
I suppose he saw all my actions.
I decided to redeem myself a bit in his eyes, so I took out my sivik textbook and calmly studied, even though I didn't take in much.
Then it came again, that anger, so I just went to sleep and woke up when it was time to go home.
It didn't help that the padlock on the gate was absolutely impossible to unlock.
I've never seen such a dumb padlock as ours.
And it didn't help that the chickens had had a kind of fight, and shoes and a box were strewn on the floor.
And it didn't help that, after that, a cockerel came and stood on my shoes.
And it isn't going to help, either, that I'm going to add maths tuition and have to see the two people that I hate the most in the world.
Well yeah, I like somebody there, but not that much, not enough to extingush the fire in my heart.

No comments: