Oh I completely forgot to say this!!
Yesterday night, maybe to give me more appetite, Daddy let me watch Tarzan!
Ok...maybe I've watched it when I was a kid...but I've completely forgotten.
This cartoon o...my eyes were wet throughout it leh!
From the joyful parts to the touching parts, from the touching parts to the sad parts...the only part I didn't cry was when it was really funny.
I really like the baby tantor!
His voice was so cute!
And yes, I've just found out the Terk's name wasn't spelt as "Turk", and that she wasn't a male.
So sad right? haha
And Tarzan!!!
I love him so much!
So handsome!
And his yell...I really love it lo!
so MAN!!!
And Kerchak...I really hated him at first...but when he *spoilers here -->* died, my hate towards him diminished a bit.
As for the songs!
The ones I like most are Two Worlds and You'll Be In My Heart.
It was quite a shock to find that You'll Be In My Heart was actually started by Tarzan's mother.
Anyway...I LOVE TARZAN!!
Shuai ge!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment