This morning I baru start to study my Physics n Sejarah. Add maths b4 exam baru study, Chinese also.
Yala, I know I am very lazy and brave.
Yesterday dunno why, really very tired, slp liao 2 hours nap then let him wake me up liao...=.=
At nite wanna study de, but dunno y asleep again.
5.00 only wake up, that time really shocked.
Then rushed thru Physics, and Sejarah...
Nasib baik, physics was quite okay...
Sejarah was last paper...I didn't have enough time to finish studying...but really very very easy, so I think will not fail de la.
Add maths...b4 the exam I was so so so so so scared and jin zhang u know...coz I din study n din do latihan...then whole recess time studying add maths...but only a little bit enter my head...
Then recieved the paper...one piece of paper only...10 questions.
Then looked at the questions...wasieh.
Zainuri really didn't cheat us oh...
SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt like crying with relief when I finished the paper in 20 minutes without pausing to think once.
Ahahahahhaha SO EASY!!!
2 comments:
haha... seems like ur doing good.. keep it up!!! gambateh! god bless...
lol...thx!! ^^
ya, yesterday de exam really good o...XD
Post a Comment