Yesterday was quite a memorable day.
I hated so many ppl so much o.
Ok, let's start from the beginning although I have already 4gotten alot liao.
In the morning, I started out for school in quite a cheerful mood for no reason.
Then, as I reached the zebra-crossing, I looked left, looked right.
Saw a motorbike on my right.
So I waited for it to pass lo.
Mana saya tau, the motorbike stupid de, ride so close to the side, langgar the rules liao de.
Then the motorcyclist still had the nerve to glare at me and scold "Moi, tepi la!!!" and blablabla something else b4 he zoomed away.
I was so shocked to be scolded by such an ugly uncle for no reason at all.
Ei, really ugly de, know!! Eyes small like shit, and skin darker than me.
UNCLE.
STUPID UGLY UNCLE.
He was the 1st person I hated yesterday.
Then, reached school.
1st period was Bm, Azizan was not around.
The guru ganti, dunno y ar, didn't enter the class. (stupid man)
Then, of coz our class will noisy de lo, bt actually nt That noisy la.
Suddenly, we saw Cikgu Rahman and pengetua outside, coming near our classroom.
Our class de ppl, memang fast o, all back in their seats and quiet as mice in about 1.5 seconds.
...
The rahman passed by, and I thought the pengetua did to, mana tau he came in o.
zadao.
Then he asked, where is our teacher?
I thought, the guru ganti wan mati liao la...wan kena marah liao...
Then our class monitor, azlan, dunno reply wat wat wat liao, I 4got liao, but anyway it ended up in the pengetua saying he would ganti us.
What the...???!!!
He said, dun think I am pengetua, can't teach u ar!
I got A1, know!
Then blah blah blah dunno wat, he got master in something...
Then he asked us, wat teacher jiao dai us to do?
Then nobody answered him, coz we dunno.
Then he asked again, and again nobody answered, coz we still dunno.
Then he start gila liao, and tell us all to stand up.
*I think la, he asked us to stand up so many times that I start 2 4get when liao*
(Oh ya! I really 4gt whn liao, bt whn we stood up 4 d first time, b4 he started to teach anything, he looked at me n asked me, y my hair like that. He said, he tak suka. He said, out there wat wat fashion also can, at school cannot like that. What o, my fringe meh? Short de leh, nt long de ok. Then I sweep aside lo. Thn after that he looked at me n continued scolding. Sot punya orang.)
In the end, hafa took out the rumusan that azizan gave us a few days ago de.
Then we all take out lo.
I thought, har, I hate rumusan leh, wan let him teach rumusan ar? sien lo!
But it turned out what he taught us was far from rumusan.
He told soh to go in front and baca the text.
Then he started to baca lo, and suddenly the Cikgu Hamdan came in.
Soh was still reading on, in his clear voice, and pengetua and hamdan were talking.
Dunno wat they were talking la, can't hear, but pengetua seemed to be reprimanding hamdan, and hamdan was nodding like a good boy. =.=
K, then H went out liao.
And Soh finished reading liao.
The pengetua said, good, told him to go back to his place.
He said, his suara lantang, confident, good.
*I dunno when he told us to sit down, but I think we're sitting now*
Then the pengetua continued, he said, soh's reading is good, not monotonous.
He asked us, know wat is monotonous?
Nobody replied.
Then he start to ask one by one, wat is monotonous.
This went on for a long time.
He even asked my classmate to sing Negaraku in a monotonous voice.
We tried not to laugh.
Then, in the end, he went and drew 3 graphs on the board.
1st one is ------------------
2nd, /
3rd, ~
Then he asked, which is monotonous, we said 1st one.
Then he told us to make the bunyi for each graph.
So wuliao ok!
Then he said to me, Mable, when u play the piano, monotonous can hear the sound?
Or something like that.
Anyway, I couldn't understand what he was saying la, coz his english tooooooooo teruk liao.
So I shook my head and it turned out to be the wrong answer! =.=
haha.
nt funny.
Anyway...after that ar...erm...
Oh ya.
*btw we stood up and sat down at least 3 or 4 times, bcoz we were too quiet and nobody dared to reply him, anyway I lost count of that and won't elaborate anymore*
Then he asked us to explain the meaning of "makan".
siao ar.
Heng was the lucky first to be chosen.
He said, mengunyah.
Ok lo, pengetua said, I won't say u wrong.
Then he continued to ask some silly questions, and 2nd is Goh kena.
Goh said, makan termasuk mengunyah.
Actually is a good answer, but he continued to ask sini ask sana.
Then she replied lagi...memasukkan sesuatu ke dalam mulut (Yes, that is a good answer, said the pengetua), gigit, blah blah blah...in the end he was satisfied.
After that ar...erm...
oh ya.
He started to ask us to explain about sinonim and antonim.
Stupid la, I won't elaborate.
After that, he told us to take out a piece of paper.
Then he said, now I will teach you to write karangan.
I will give you a title. When I tell you to write, you start writing, until the bottom of the page.
And Don't Stop Writing.
He repeated this "don't stop writing until I tell you so" for a few times.
Ei, very nervous de leh!
Can't stop de wor!
Then he wrote on the board, "Itek Ku".
What is itek? Itek or itik? Got another meaning for itek de ma?
All these questions rushed thru our minds, but in the end we all assumed it meant itik.
"Ok, start now."
I fidgeted and my hand shook and i couldn't think of a single word!!
I wasted about ten seconds b4 starting.
This is what I wrote, wanna see?
Ok here goes, don't laugh yar.
"Quack...Quack..." Bunyi itu selalu menyambut saya apabila saya keluar dari rumahku. Itik saya selalu menjadi penghiburku."
"Berhenti menulis!!!"
We all stopped, shocked.
Thn he said, he will call a few students to read out what they wrote.
No need to paiseh, no need to scared ppl laugh.
Just read it out, coz it is what came to our head...or whatever, I dun remember.
Nasib baik tak panggil saya o!!!
Called on Soh...then Wane (or Wana? whatever)...
Ok, whichever twin it was, announced that her itik bernama Mary.
After her was Harris.
"Saya mempunyai seekor itik. Itik saya bernama Mary...eh eh...Comel."
We all laughed at him, including the pengetua.
So funny know!! He was so nervous la XD
After that, was Zikri.
"Semua orang mempunyai haiwan peliharaannya. Saya mempunyai seekor itik..."
The pengetua stopped him.
He told Zikri to pandang at us, one by one.
Means must make eye contact de la.
Zikri's 2nd attempt also failed.
Pengetua shi4 fan4 for him.
"Semua orang mempunyai seekor itik. Itik saya, bernama Mary."
Zikri tried again...
"Semua orang mempunyai haiwan peliharaan..."
failed~
Pengetua shi fan again.
And this time Zikri did it..!
"Semua orang, mempunyai seekor itik!" looking at us one by one, nodding his head when he stressed each word. "Itik saya, bernama Mary!"
His expression was so funny la!
We all laughed until can't stop, pengetua also laugh, and when we saw pengetua laughing de pattern, we lagi laugh!
He laugh dao very funny de XD
Okok, then after that, karangan again.
He said, now when I say begin, write whatever that comes into your head, and b4 I say stop dun stop.
We started, n he also teman us, started to scribble on the board.
This is mine:
Saya belajar di Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tunku Besar Tampin. Warna sekolah saya ialah warna hijau. Oleh itu, kebanyakan blok di sekolah kita dicat warna hijau. Selain itu, pengawas sekolah saya juga memakai uniform warna hijau. Saya amat suka warna ini kerana hijau merupakan satu warna yg menenangkan.
Ok la, dun laugh la.
Then, STOP!
K, thn pengetua sendiri write de is a string of ungrammatical words, starting with "semalam saya makan anggur" and blah blah blah~
Then he said, like this, got meaning or not?
We said, no.
He said, ya...just write whatever that comes into ur head, write karangan must be like this. After that baru reconstruct ur sentences to bcum something yang ada makna.
After that he picked Goh to read out hers.
It was about her ambition to become a doktor pesakit wanita.
After that...erm...dunno wat happen liao la...
He talked about something useless...
Oh ya!
4got to say, Bm period passed long ago, Add maths period, zainuri was late.
He came in 5 minutes b4 the bell rang, dun come lagi baik la =.=
Then pengetua said, u dun wan teach liao de o? Coz now I sedang syok mengajar! ^^
Then zainuri laugh and okok, and went...
Then pengetua in our class till BI period...then pn tay came in...
After that in the bilik BI, pn tay confided to us that is pn habibah telefon her n tell her pengetua is in our classroom de, faster go, dun late...
haha
Ok la. this is the 2nd person I hate lo. Bt I hate him is bcoz he scolded me, after that no hate liao la.
3rd person, I wan kill her at that time, so I dun wan talk about it.
After that, went tuition add maths.
After tuition, Daddy was late to fetch me, late 10 minutes.
And we early 5 minutes keluar somemore o.
So I waited for a long time lo.
I was standing at the left side of tampin square if u view it from my church.
Standing up there de, gt stairs de.
Got a jaga nt so far away, though 4 wat I dunno.
My mood was getting gradually worse, and I stomped about aimlessly.
I saw 3 Malay zais down there, in tampin square, and I turned my back on them.
Too late.
"Ah moi!!!!!!!!! lenglui!"
I din answer, back still turned.
So far away ma, scared wat?
"lenglui! lenglui!"
beh tahan ar.
"wiu wit!"
One of them whistled, and the others joined in.
A chorus of 3 loud long whistles, and shouts of "lenglui!"s.
I wan crazy liao.
The jaga, he looked at me with a bu shuang look, as if I was supposed to answer them just to shut them up!
Ok la, so these are the people that I bu shuang yesterday.
Still want to hear bout 2day ma?
2day many ppl go camp perdana o...so our class quite empty de....
quite shuang.
1st time so relaxed in these few months, bcoz of the absence of......
Ok la, I'm bad, but it's true...I'm really happy today, bcoz of that reason...
I try nt to hate...I'm not hating...but I just feel loads more comfortable without.......
Ohya...ohya...
My maths scrapbook...got up this morning at 4.00 to start doing...finished it in 2 hours...
add in contents and reference, 17 pages...good...isi ngam ngam 15 pages.
Good.
Quite fast la coz I got all the info from textbook, and only textbook.
Then when i reached home, as u can c from my chatbox, only discovered we could obtain info from anywhere EXCEPT textbook.
Stupid teacher never tell us, but I still like him coz he's still handsome.
Just very bu shuang him la.
But nvm la, gt ppl teman.
But if ask me to re-do o...hohoho...I will slap ppl liao...
Joking la, I've never slapped ppl b4.
Nt on the face, anyway.
N definitely nt a teacher.
K, end of long story!
Are you asleep yet?
Or have you just jumped down without reading the middle part?
Anyway, thx 4 reading! ^^
4 comments:
Award winning most amusing post of the year...LOL!@!@!@!!
I really like this blog...:D
what? yameh? long only ma...y u suddenly bcum such a big fan?? hahaha...anyway thx ^^
habibah so good la...
haha...i really finish reading it...
not tat bad la...not bored...
yalo yalo...habibah good...dunno she wan 2 save ah tay or save us...^^
Post a Comment