Well...I Should be studying...coz NEXT WEEK GOT EXAM...but dunno y...not only me la, my fren also...dun have exam mood!
Maybe u will ask...what...exam have mood de meh?
Have de leh!
It is a very jin zhang mood...and u will see the books like see treasure...
But I only see the books as dusty pillows!!!
haiz!!
Anyway...just now play piano...play dao so syok lo!!
Shuang dao BOM ar!
All the horribly horrifying memories of my fingers tumbling over each other on the piano flashed past, as I played the songs just now...totally relaxed, enjoying every single moment, even if I played wrong abit.
Ah...the pressure is gone...I'm so glad I don't have piano lessons anymore!
Having piano lessons and piano exams and theory...made piano a stressful, terrible piece of furniture...
But after the last exam (I think form 2? the useless performer's certificate thing that I played horribly and still got a merit thanks to my young age and the nicest examiner I've ever seen) piano seemed like a friend.
Well, maybe not exactly in form 2 la, coz the memories were still very vivid in my mind, and my mind was still telling me, piano is an enemy!
Haha....well it's not anymore...altho we will never be best friends la, but still, it's a hobby, a pastime that I enjoy when I cannot or don't want to online...and my mood is Not So Good...
It can really cheer me up!
Piano, cheers!
Well, it's raining now...so I guess I have to stop blogging for a while and go back to my newfound friend again!
tatas!
No comments:
Post a Comment