Ok...1st...wan 2 wish Gail a happy belated birthday! Coz yesterday can't on9!haha
Then...ntg to say liao leh...
oh...
2day I expected to be very bored de...coz they all went to the kl trip ma...
mana tau, I had a kind of pleasant feeling all day long!
Maybe it was bcoz of...H A lo...
And maybe it was bcoz the person that I super-hate also...din see at all!!!! haha!!
Good lo....so good....later 3 o' clock i dun wan go 2 school, also is bcoz i dun wan c that person...coz i think he 90% will go de....
Anyway, 2day nobody kacau me or made me angry...so....good!!! ^^
3 comments:
today so xien la...we went KLCC for 1 hour only,dun even hav time to shop...my good mood fly away liao...i knew u're mood wil be better than mine...i so geng la...
o..im sarah..haha
hahaha...nasib baik i pandai din go...n din hv to see anybody i bu shuang tiam...plus the ai zai also din see him...good good good!!!! ^^
Post a Comment