I haven't had any inspiration to blog today ...until I remembered something!!
Last year, I did something very childish (and also quite mean).
You know ICQ?
I was very interested in chat rooms at that time, so I was always chatting with some person I didn't know. Usually I did it in Tagged, but after that I moved to ICQ.
Initially, I was using the name of "rainbow princess" which attracted quite a lot of males.
And they were saying things to me that were quite over the limit. lol
I wondered, do the girls in other countries act as cheap as they(the boys) expected me to be?
So I decided to find out for myself.
Under the name of "coolboyz", I entered a chat room.
Seconds later, a girl(4got her name) started chatting with me.
Not just any conversation either.
She started straight off with a detailed description of her entire body, 4 or 5 sentences long.
Wasieh.
I forgot what I replied.
Oh ya and she called me babe.
Yer.
okok.
Then, she asked me if I wanted to webcam (to see her and vice versa, but most important thing is seeing her)
Then I said, sorry, I don't have a webcam. Well, actually I did, but of course I couldn't say so.
Then she started teaching me how to get one, blah blah blah..."it's easy babe, just go to wherewherewhere and do whatwhatwhat..."
I acted stupid and pretended not to understand.
Then she explained it all over again.
By this time, I was feeling a bit mean over this, and it wasn't much fun anyway.
So I didn't reply her last message, and closed the window.
!!!
I'm glad I live in Malaysia.
And btw, I don't go to chat rooms anymore. It's just stupid to be flirting with a stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment