2day during the Bm period, the Mastura told us to go to the library...
Then as I was outside the door, I saw a sleeve right beside the door (from the inside)
I had a strong feeling that I knew who it was....and wahaha it was the shuai ge!!^^
hahaha
After that he went to talk to his fren...then b4 he left the library he laughed to his friend..."hohohoho"...and his voice so nice u know!!!!!
shuai ge + nice voice = perfect! ^^
haiz...but he dunno who I am o :(
2day many of our teachers (not very many la) din enter the class...
n 2moro is Hari Koperasi...so even more teachers won't be entering...
in fact, nearly all gua
except Miss Ham...
The most hardworking teacher in the world!
Nothing will ever stop her from teaching! =.=
lol
She is really a very bertanggungjawab de teacher lo
in fact, too bertanggungjawab liao lo....always take our free periods de...haha
reminds me of my class teacher in primary school
lol
oh ya
4got to say
2day a very very very paiseh thing happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recess time, I was eating
very crumbly de
Then sarah was talking to me n made me laugh...
Then the crumbs flew towards her!
haha
nt really very disgusting de la
dry de
XD
okok..
but she said din touch her la coz she jumped backwards in time
then I laugh lo
laugh dao gou gou li
until sarah moved away from in front of me, i also dunno de
=.=
Suddenly heard somebody's voice in front of me
is Cikgu Md. Noor
wasieh
he was right in front of me....as in my nose was about one or two centimeters from his chest
n I was LAUGHING
then I shouted "OH!" and jumped away
so rude?
But I wasn't thinking ma!
I was just shocked!!
veryvery shocked!
then everybody laughed at me =.=
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I want to apologize to him de, but he ady disappear liao
haiz...
paiseh ar!
No comments:
Post a Comment