Blogger Widgets

Monday, June 29, 2009

of tripping~ and standing~ and sleeping~

2day I didn't nearly-kena-langgar by any cars la...
But I nearly fell down in the middle of the road, which was worse!
I wasn't afraid of any cars smashing into me if I fell down, coz I was on the zebra crossing (or whatever you call it), and all the cars had stopped for us to cross (so da4 pai2 ^^)
But....on the road leh, so many ppl there, tau! paiseh de ma!
I tell you y I nearly fell ar...bcoz I wasn't looking at my feet, and the reason for that was bcoz I was looking at sum1 in front of me...=.= (I shan't say who)
Anyway, I tripped over something right in the middle of the road...
Then I had to fling out my arms to balance myself...
look so siao la =.=
I tell you o, until now also I dunno what I tripped over...
But it felt like a branch!
Dunno which tree so kurang moral go n throw its branch into the middle of the road lo!
want 2 sue it ar >:-[
Very bu shuang that tree lo ok!!!!!!!!!!
That is, if that really was a branch.
************************************************************

Today o, I didn't do my physics homework.
Teacher alrd gave us last Tuesday liao de...haha...
Dunno y recently I'm so lazy la~
But it turned out I wasn't the only one to be lazy...
When teacher told the students who didn't finish to stand up, more than half the class stood up.
In fact, there were only 5 ppl sitting down.
haha
Anyway, we remained standing for > 2 periods n did our homework..
But dunno y I no letih de o
I tell you o, 2day perhimpunan de shi hou I dunno eat liao wat medicine o...
stand dao so straight o!
wah!!! really straight lo...n no tired also...legs also no masam....n no bored...
listening so attentively lo!
*model student ^^*
haha....but can't la...can't be model student coz I didn't do my homework! XD
hmm.....after recess was english period....learnt about grammar...sien....
Then after that bm.....teacher tak ajar so I went to sleep...
Sleep dao very shuang lo....dream so many dreams....
But very bu shuang de is my dream belum habis the bell jiu ring liao! make me have to bangun and cannot finish my dream o :(
After that was kimia period...2 periods...sir also din enter the class....so I sleep again....
But the class very noisy, so I woke up after about one period...
Then ntg to do, nobody talk to me, so I sleep again...
Then woke up and fa dai....looking around....
Then tried to sleep again but cannot....bcoz sleep too much liao
so finished my english lo....and kimia homework also....
add maths period, zainuri also tak da....
so shuang, but so sien
last period: maths, sir gt enter lo...and then....RING! balik rumah

No comments: