This morning was supposed to be a school day...
But none of my friends were going to school, and we were going to have senamrobik until ten, then after that only have pjk (useless subject) and sejarah (teacher said maybe she won't enter), and anyway I really dunno who was going to go to school (maybe all the good students lol)...haha...so I din go lo...
Oh ya, last nite o...I was very bad la...hahaha...but can't tell u why lo...last nite I was a P...P stands for what...dun ask me I can't tell u...haha...really bad lo, but very funny... XD
Okok, back to this morning.
Daddy left a pau on the table for me.
I was supposed to heat it up before eating, but I didn't want to steam it, coz I was afraid of the gas (YA I'm useless, so what)
So I went to put it into the oven lo...
Then I saw that I hadn't removed the 皮 yet...
Usually Daddy would remove it after he heated it up, and me too..
But I thought, lazy la...after heat up liao so hot, now remove is better ;)
So I removed it and put the pau into the microwave oven (but dunno y had a bad feeling about it)
And happily went to give the skin to the chickens...
Then, I went back into the house...
"ting!"
Good, my pau ok liao...then I went into the kitchen...
Wah, how come the smell so strong de ar...but usually when Daddy heats it up I'm still sleeping (yala useless again)....so maybe it's like that lo....
Then I opened the microwave oven with a strong feeling that something was about to happen...(maybe it's just me la, I always have that feeling when I go near the oven, ever since I knew that microwave ovens could explode, lol)
***
nola it didn't burst, haha, but the smell was real strong...
I realized what it smelt like...like the taste of the black coffee I made myself b4 PMR...
I didn't put milk, and maybe a bit less sugar...
Dunno la, but it tasted horrible...
And I really couldn't sleep after drinking it...
Not bcoz it was strong or effective or whatever, but it just made me feel so sick, want to vomit...
***
I waited for the pau to cool down abit first, then I took it out...
I happily went to the living room to enjoy my breakfast...
But when I touched it, I knew something was wrong...
It was as hard as a rock, and moreover it was sticking to the plate and I couldn't get it off...
I pulled with all my might but it was still stuck there
I went back to the kitchen and poured some water on it but it was still stuck and even more yucky...
No choice lo, have to throw liao de...
I went to the sink and put more water...
I tugged and tugged and....pak!
I succeeded!
I turned it over and nearly passed out.
Originally, I think it was supposed to be pork inside, but now it was totally black!!!!!
And smelt horrible.
Oh my goodness!
Oh ya, and now it's 2 hours later and my kitchen still smells of that awful black coffee smell (actually it should be taste)
I switched on the fan to three liao de leh
haiz..
Well...at least one lesson learnt!
I've finally learnt the use of the pau skin.
:(
Anyway I ate some biscuits...
But the smell has affected me as the coffee had
I feel quite sick now :(
No comments:
Post a Comment