These few days, the memories just overwhelm me...very painfully...
In the holidays, it was only about somebody that I loved very very much...
But today, they included you as well...
Whenever I am alone, my brain will automatically make me think about the past days...I cannot forget you...your face flashes by in my head, my heart...you and me...it flashes by, and will never come back again...
You even visit me in my dreams..."happily ever after" dreams that will never come true...I wake up crying, as I did last night...
You are my tears...I miss you...and I miss another person too...I miss you both...
When you shed tears for a person, will the person feel it?
When I meet you in heaven, will you still remember me? Will I still know you?
I miss you very much...I love you, you are the first person I ever loved, and the only one...
I wish I had never been born
No comments:
Post a Comment