Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

escaped? haha

wasieh....2day, 1st period was pjk...
we took the test (SEGAK) that we were supposed to take long long ago, long long ago. Sing me the songs I delighted to hear, long long - okok, back to topic.
Well, we took the test, or at least part of it...that is, sit-ups and pumping.
The sit-ups were quite ok gua....only I couldn't stop laughing and wasted about a second or two just lying there laughing (dun ask me y)..
But o...the pumping ar...haiz...
I was also laughing la....=.= and actually I wasn't moving much...
Then I heard the teacher saying "Bawah lagi...bawah lagi!"
I wasn't sure she was talking about me or who...but I immediately tried to bawah lagi...
And I couldn't get up!
I mean, I couldn't push myself back up, coz I was too bawah liao... =.=
Tai tried to help me but couldn't... =.=
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
wasted so many time there lo...
haiz...
after this, I really must mengurangkan my berat badan liao la....coz I was too heavy, that's y I couldn't push myself up... =.=

*

After english, was sejarah period....
horrible.
Teacher wanted us to lakonkan the part that the orang Islam from Madinah wanted to go back to Makkah, n then the road was blocked, then they sent the Uthman dunno wat his name to berunding or whatever, then he disappeared, then the orang Islam wanted revenge, then the orang Quraisy sent the Suhail Amru to make peace, and then the perjanjian.
Then teacher want to choose ppl o, so she said, see our luck lo.
Then she went to the papan kenyataan, our jadual bertugas there, and tried to point out a name without looking at it.
haiz...point too far lo...din even touch our jadual bertugas...=.=
2nd attempt, she pointed.....menyusun meja! haha....also failed lo...
Then she gave up...n said she will simply say a number...n c the number is whose on the name list...
She said, "37!!!"
hahahaha....our class only hv 36 ppl! XD
Ok, then she tried again.
"25!"
They checked, and oh my goodness, it was me!!!! =.=
teacher told me to go out n be Uthman, but I just stuck to my chair and shook my head....(also dun ask me y)
Then she said, ok la, see who want to volunteer 1st, if nobody baru is you...
Then they all called faiz to go out...but he dun wan o...
then teacher called me to go out again...and again I shook my head, preparing to cry now...
wei I was really scared de ma!!!! plus I have NO acting talent at all!! no exaggarating here.
Then dunno who o...my saviour...said that 1 to 19 are boys...
Then teacher said o...then she picked one to 19 lo...
Dunno pick dao wat number, but in the end Uthman was really Faiz....haha
Anyway, in the end I didn't have to act la....
*relieved*

*

after recess, was Bm....and it was super sien lo...
I nearly want to fall asleep ady lo...
just couldn't keep my eyes open la...
After the bell rang, I thought, good lo...at least can close my eyes for a while...
mana tau, the zainuri so fast enter our class o...
the Bm teacher yi went out he jiu came in liao....=.=
felt so SIEN lo!!!!!!
I really wasn't in the mood for add maths!!!!
But!!!!
so good la, he was also busy...busy form 5 de dunno wat thing...
So he just told us, whoever din complete the work he gave yesterday, siapkan now...
SO GOOD lo...
I already finished liao de...so after he explained a few of the questions on the board, I terus went to sleep lo...
1st time sleep dao so shuang o...no dreams at all...means I was in a very deep sleep...
After that...sivik lo...
Our teacher told us about the pertandingan melukis that he was going to have for our form 4...melukis poster de...
I have absolutely no talent at all in art, so it was SO BORING for me lo, nt interested At All...
So after listening politely to him for about half a period, I saw that he was beginning to answer the questions of the few girls in front of him only, means is nt important de lo...
So....I went to meet zhou gong again lo....
After that...2 periods of maths....
We only had to do 2 questions...haha
By this time I think I really woke up liao de la...so...good lo...

*

I'm supposed to go for kokurikulum now, sukan dan permainan...
B4 this I also wanted to go de....but heard that there was a ceramah o...about H1N1...
So sien lo...I already knew all I wanted to know about it...so I ponteng lo.
And judging from the looks of it, many many many many ppl also will ponteng de lo...
I think, somebody also will ponteng...that's y I din go...

No comments: