Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blogging

Why do I like blogging?

My blog is the place that I let out all my emotions regardless of who's reading my blog. I mean it, I really don't care. After all, this is MY BLOG(learnt from xiaxue hahaha) and I have every right to be angry here!

I don't even keep a diary anymore. I might lose my diary in a fire, but my blog will go on forever (unless somebody hacked me). When I write in my diary, ok, I let out my suppressed emotions, but I might just as well tell everything to the wall opposite me. I mean, I need a fellow human to sympathize or whatever with me. I mean, even if the human doesn't give any reaction, it's still good to feel that somebody knows about it. This is not about acting ke lian...this is about...oh I don't know. Anyway I was born like that. blek.

My blog is also the place where I scold people!!! I don't scold people face to face. That's because I'm not good at talking and I never fail to lose in a quarrel. And a quarrel with me usually results in my crying. zzzz. Anyway, I seldom scold people when they're able to scold me back. Not even in msn, even though I'm able to express myself better in typing. But sometimes I don't type fast enough, or they will distract me so that I forget what I wanted to say. Or, sometimes I just want to spit out everything but I don't want the said person to know that I'm talking about him/her. So I blog. I don't mention names when I scold people in my blog, so they won't be able to say anything unless they admit that the mean person in my blog is them!(hmm grammatical error)

Besides, blogging is a sort of entertainment to me. Whenever I am bored, I will just sign in to blogger and start blogging. I can crap for quite a long time in my blog without actually going to any point, lol...well I said I was bored! Actually 90% of the time I spend online, I'm blogging. Everytime I switch on the computer, I will sign in to msn (where nobody finds me), check mail (and delete 95% of them without reading), sign in to friendster (and view all the shuai ge mei nv that I can find), sign in to facebook (boring coz I'm not an active member) and sign in to Blogger. This is my daily ritual. So boring right??!! I can't play any online games, because I'm kinda rusty. The only game I'm good at is Dressing Up Games. So childish ok! Once upon a time I used to be very good at computer games...but after that my lion bravery (in games la) failed me and I gave up every game in a minute or two. haiz.

Other than that, I trust it to my blog to reveal the real me. Some people might say that I'm shy, or I keep all things inside my heart and it's not healthy, and if I have any problems must tell them ok, zzzzz I don't need it lo!! Just tell them to view my blog la, all my problems are here. haha. But if you only read my blog without knowing me that's also not good la. I'm always scolding and crying in my blog, but I'm not exactly like that in real life. Actually I don't even know what the real me is like. I don't think anybody would know, because I don't treat anybody naturally now. I did once, but everything changed, so now I'm a bit stiff or untruthful with every person in the world. Well at least I'm truthful enough to say this out. haha.

Actually there are lots more to blogging, but I think I'm sleepy now. so...tata...

No comments: