Blogger Widgets

Monday, June 22, 2009

2day

2day I was very very very extra tired and sleepy.
Dunno why.
So my mood very bad lo.
I was specially cool to all my friends and specially polite and smiling to all my non-friends/strangers. ya, that's me.
As for the people I bu shuang de, I simply ignored them.
2day I saw him a lot a lot a lot of times, but he didn't see me even once!
haiz, anyway.
2day I din c tt leh...but I dun miss him.
hmmm
After school, I crossed the road.
As I was standing right in the middle of the road, a trailer with big big heavy wheels suddenly appeared at the left side of me.
I was shocked and just stood and stared at it with my mouth open.
Luckily it stopped.
lol
I know I must have looked silly.
haiz.
But I biasa liao de la, I do that almost every time I cross the road.
After that, I was walking towards Tampin Hotel in the midst of a lot of Form 6 girls.
They were renovating (or whatever) the side of the road for the thousandth time.
A hot looking Chinese uncle said to us: "Very hot la...you all must study well o...next time dun wan like me ar..."
He's so good hor...
But nobody looked at him
Except me...coz he is a stranger ma and I like strangers (2day la)
So I nodded like a good girl lo. ^^
But hello, we are Girls leh...we won't do this kind of work de ma...this is for Men de ma!!
haiyo
anyway
my mood still not good la....
But you want to see me looking like a boy?












haha...cool ma? lengzai ma?
k la...I know very blur...but my hp not good also not my fault
I also know I look stupid...but I wuliao also not my fault!!
hahahahaha

No comments: