It's sweet to hug and kiss
But it's better to be single
Believe me - it's bliss
No troubles
No worries
No marriage
No dowries
You're closer to your family
You find time for your friends
You never will be lonely
As you explore the friend-filled land
No enemies in love
No jealous people there
Friendship is like a dove
Pure, true and fair
Weeping, sadness, sorrow
Questions about a heart
They're scarce in the morrow
Though in life they do play a part
My "single" does not include at all
Those who desire partners
But cannot get them - thus they call
Themselves "single" or "failures"
No, it does not include you
And don't give up so soon
What he or she is thinking
May make you jump over the moon
You ask: "Why do you encourage us
To seek our desired ones?"
Well that can be simply answered
I just want to spread some suns
For those who do not understand
The magic of being single
You might as well make yourselves happy
Since you probably never will (understand, I mean)
But back to what I was saying
Single is really good
Nobody will ever be playing
With your feelings, whatever your mood
You need not worry about your marriage
And need not despair
Whether your beau will ever pluck up the courage
To buy rings in a pair
But whatever, whatever!
It's your choice
You have to live this forever
I don't want to ruin your joys
lol!!! actually composed this in a fit of inspiration ^^
and I mean it ok...so read carefully :)
No comments:
Post a Comment