Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

:D

THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY UNEXPECTED AND UNDESERVED RESULTS!
Was totally expecting two B- for my results last sem bcoz i didn't study At All until the very midnight before the exam for both of the subjects.
Was feeling very down after the exam coz i didn't know how to do.
But I got A for Computer Architecture and B+ for IT Infrastructure!
B+ is about one of the highest grades you can get for IT Infrastructure ==
And ok, i kinda disappointed my lecturer by not getting A+ for Computer Architecture (because my coursework marks were 54/60).
But Still.
I can go for my HPV injection with a happy heart now. :P
Turns out it's 2 weeks too early for my 3rd injection zzzz morning exercise is good for you but i'd rather not have it


No comments: