Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 2, 2013

!@#$%^&

I dun feel like complaining about this on facebook, coz ive already done it so many times, n also i dun think it would be very nice to publicize the short-tempered side of me that often...
So, ya, I HATE THOSE THREE ROOSTERS AT HOME ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY START CROWING RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WINDOW WTFFFFFFFFFFF I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY EVERY TIME I HEAR THEM START CROWING I SURE MUST SCOLD BAD WORD DE, SCOLD OUT LOUD DE, COZ THERE'S NOBODY AROUND TO HEAR ANYWAY, THANKS FOR HAVING THE ABILITY TO TRIGGER MY BAD-WORD-SPEAKING, SERIOUSLY I HAVEN'T FELT SO MURDEROUS EVER SINCE I WAS A KID... I'M SORRY BUT I WOULD BE SINCERELY HAPPY IF ALL THREE OF THEM DIED NOW. UNLESS IF THEY'RE KILLED BY SOME ANIMAL OR SOME DISEASE LA, COZ THAT WOULD PUT ME AND DADDY INTO DANGER AS WELL. BUT SERIOUSLY. I NEVER THOUGHT THE DEATH OF ANY LIVING CREATURE COULD BRING ME HAPPINESS, BUT NOW. I. SERIOUSLY. WANT. THOSE. THREE. CHICKENS. TO. GO. DIE. UGLY UGLY CHICKENS WITH THEIR UGLY UGLY VOICES WTH. WALKING AND SHITTING AND CROWING AND CLUCKING ALL OVER THE PLACE. CAN'T EVEN LAY EGGS COZ YOU'RE ALL FREAKING MALES. ONLY KNOW HOW TO CROW CROW CROW AND CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK ALL DAY LONG. SERIOUSLY GO DIE STUPID CHICKENS.

No i dun feel any better after typing out all that coz THEY ARE STILL CROWING. :@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patiently wait until the Thanksgiving,
Steal them, Kill them, Eat them.
Problem solve ^.^