Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tired @@

Hi... Me is very sleepy now...
I dunno what happened the day before, i slept from 1pm to 7pm... resulting in my not sleeping at all last night...
First of all, today is the first day of my xxxxx..... So i had stomach cramps in the morning... :(
Then attended 2 classes.. 8am - 12pm.... Kept falling asleep during the 10am class... :( Then went for group discussion... lasted until about 1.35pm...
Then went for lunch.... 2pm went for 2nd dose HPV vaccine injection (it's free =D) and then straightaway went for the next class...
Oh and i removed my cotton wool too soon and my arm was bleeding again on the way to class...-.-
Now my arm doesn't hurt but it is so SOUR...酸... I was typing with one hand most of the time during my lesson... even now it's is still so sour... ><
Then.... 2pm class over... went to 4pm class...
We were supposed to be doing our tutorials but i was so sleepy that i couldn't even think straight... -.- spent most of the time holding the pen and dreaming... and even fell asleep for a few times.. -.-
Then dabaoed and came back to eat and straightaway slept 5 hours until now still very sleepy.

No comments: