Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 30, 2013

imy

Been listening to one or two childhood songs and crying and sobbing like a baby for the past few hours... because finally some memories have been brought back...
Don't remember when was the last time i've been crying so hard about you... must've been quite a long time ago...
Our time together was never exactly long enough for me... Wish i had spent less time on shouting and raging... Wish you didn't have to go just when i was peaking at my stage of rebellion... Wish i hadn't written down my anger at you in my diary... Wish i had spent more time loving you, making you happy, making you proud of me, hugging you... and all that...
Wish that you could have fulfilled your promise - to allow me to sit on your lap until i became an old old lady...
Wish that i could feel your hug once again... on this tearful night of memories... to be hugged and comforted by you... wish that you could tell me once again that this was only my imagination...
But still, i really thank God for giving you and just you to me...
Couldn't think of anybody better or more suitable than you...
When you were given to me, you taught me to grow...
When you were taken away from me, i was taught to grow...
Blessed be the name of the Lord...

No comments: