Blogger Widgets

Monday, June 10, 2013

两年后

现在是凌晨五点钟。
又是一个想你的夜。
I really really cannot understand why my tears will automatically flow out every time i hear sad songs / i suddenly think of you for no reason / see your newly-updated facebook status / see your photos.
Especially songs... -.- 潘裕文's “针” gets me every time. And 胡夏's “爱都是对的”。And 任贤齐's “老地方”。And so many more.


I don't know why but recently i've been thinking of you a lot.
All kinds of little things can remind me of you.
Like.. last week, it was freezing cold in the computer lab and my hands were so numb, i couldn't even feel or type with my fingers and had to type with the side of my hand. So i tried to warm my hands at the side of my laptop. And then BAM a memory of you entered my mind... You were telling me not to put my hands there coz it was unhealthy... And then the tears immediately came out (yes, in class==) and i had to pretend i was yawning.
I just don't understand.
明明就没有喜欢你了。。。甚至可以很肤浅地暗恋班上的同学1年多(其实我也不是很确定这算不算暗恋,我只是知道我很喜欢看他罢了因为他很帅)。。。
我也知道自己没有想念你了。。。是真的没有想念你。。。就算你转回来inti的话我也不会想要见到你。。。
而且according to your facebook profile and photos,现在的你过得很好,很快乐,有很多新朋友。。。
所以我到底在哭什么== 真的很不明白。。。

两年了!我们已经分开两年了。。。
也已经没有联络超过一年半了。。。
而且你去年4月毕业转校后我就再也没有见到你了。。。
为什么我还是无法完全放下这段仅长达两个月的感情?



No comments: