Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 4, 2012

untrue rumours

Well. I dunno why and I dunno how, but everywhere I go, it seems to get around that I play the piano very well and that I'm a brilliant student.
BOTH UNTRUE TO THE POINT OF ABSURDNESS PLS.
FYI I play like a kid, and Grade 8 is nothing. That is, if you're young enough when you take the exam (I was 13) to let the examiner take pity on you (aww she's so young, i'll let her pass!^^)... and that time I had horrible skin problems on my hands... big red boils/pimples all over the back of my hands. YES. -.-
while (sightreading != "skip beat")
{
         marks ++;
         if (age == "young" && skin == "pitiful")
                 marks += 20;
}

And about the results part.
For your information i did badly in SPM.
Seriously I don't even know where that piece of news came from. -.-

No comments: