Blogger Widgets

Friday, April 20, 2012

Last Day of Class

The leng zai is wearing the same shirt as he wore on the first day. ♥
He hasn't worn it for a few weeks already, I thought he'd never wear it again. But he wore it he wore it!!! XD
Seriously so handsome... T___T

And I'm wearing the same shirt as I wore on the first Friday... haha...

Anyway ya it's the last day of class for this semester, time flies sooooooooo fast. :( Too fast!!!!!!!!!!
Final exams are on next Thursday and Friday, and I haven't even bothered to think of studying yet. *last-minute*
And I bu shuang because of my maths test results. I got 76/77 for test 1, and 61.5/62 for test 2!!!
LOST HALF A MARK. :@ My Programming test 2 also lost 1 mark.

I HAVEN'T GOT FULL MARKS FOR EXAMS SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL... T.T REALLY BU SHUANG...

And I really dunno what to do with a month of holidays, I don't really want to learn driving, and there's not enough time anyway. I want to relearn the piano but I know I'll give up after 1 day. ah whatever la. I go sleep 1st.

No comments: