Blogger Widgets

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'VE CHANGED MY MIND I WANT TO MARRY HIM!!!

His facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Figaro-Ceng-Shao-Zong/93682812276?sk=wall

His lengzai sunshiny pic:
I love his smile!!! especially when he shows his teeth!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! AND I LOVE HIS EYES!!!
His name is Figaro Ceng, 曾少宗。He acted in 恶作剧之吻II and 恶魔在身边,but sadly not as a main actor, just 客串 only. He's 31 this year, but doesn't look a bit like it. The above pic was taken a few years ago though.

I fell in love with him in the dramas COZ HE IS REALLY SO CUTE AND I LOVE HIS SMILE I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A CUTE AND PERFECT SMILE BEFORE but I just discovered lately that he's from the band 可米小子(comic boyz)...they've already disbanded though :(...and also that 王传一 is also in the band. @_@ They've got a really nice song 求爱复刻版, but i can't find the mv on youtube...and there's another nice song that i've just discovered:


p/s: he's the one in the middle!!! you can see his sunshiny smile at 0.27♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!

I really like him soooooooo much!!! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T I WANT TO ACT IN A DRAMA WITH HIM......T_T

lovesick-ing~~~

1 comment:

×@ mao mao @× said...

do you mean this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lHnqi3CIjm4