Blogger Widgets

Friday, March 18, 2011

Just now suddenly remembered an old song -- All Kinds of Everything...
So I searched it on Youtube, and as I was listening to it I remembered Mummy telling me that she liked this song very much... I remember hearing her sing it when she was in the bathroom...
And then I began to cry...
it's been so long since she died, 3 years already! I still can't get over it?
And I haven't thought about her for quite long, and haven't cried about her for even longer, unless you count the times when I'm suddenly overcome by emoness, like the few days before my period comes every month...
But this is not it... how could I let a song do this to me?
But... I can still remember her "bathroom voice"...
Don't even know why I'm blogging about this, trying to draw attention and pity maybe? Don't know and don't care.
But... I miss Mummy MUMMY I MISS YOU SO MUCH

No comments: