Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 21, 2011

My laptop hadn't shut down properly since I left it this morning (there was an orange light and my mouse was still glowing), and when I tried to start it up again, the light beside the start-up button turned blue but the screen was still as black as a tunnel...nothing happened! pressed the button again and again and again...hard and long...but still nothing... and there was nothing I could do, since it's a freaking laptop that doesn't enable me to see Anything that's going on inside, no wires or whatsoever (not like a computer)!!! I was getting ready to cry cry AND CRY already lo! Coz (*ashamed face) I DIDN'T backup any of my documents!!! T_T
Then I prayed with all the faith I could muster...and Trusted that it would all be okay that next time I pressed the button... then I pressed it once more... and Tadah!!! It shut down!!!! And I pressed it once more and it started up and here I am using it!!!!!!!
It's not like I didn't have enough faith or what... but seriously... I was quite shocked!!!! I mean... like... it was totally not working one second, then I tell God about it and ask for His help, and then it works, it's on!!!!! THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Small though it may be, I think it might be considered as a miracle, right? ^^ And so, I am going to play my part too, starting from today...I want to do something for Him!

No comments: