Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 20, 2011

lalala

I want to confess something~~~ Just in case you haven't noticed, I've got into the habit of deleting facebook statuses that nobody has liked / commented on. What a loser right XD

Just now Daddy and Dawn came to visit me. We went out for pizza (I 1st time go to Domino's ^^) , then went to Giant, which is really very Giant compared to Tampin's one!!! Why is Tampin's so lousy ar? :O Dun hv enough space to build a bigger one or what?! =.=|| Then we went back and Dawn helped me decorate the notice board in my room... it's really pretty now!!! Like underwater world lol...

Btw, am I really skinnier??? I really dun think so lo... =.=|| can't see the difference, maybe it was too gradual for me to realize, as I see myself all day long...

And... IDDIS HAPPENING AGAIN... =.=|| I can't tell you what I'm talking about but some people may guess it anyway...

And it's awful, the way things are repeating themselves...

And media really takes away part of our real life... If you know what I mean, but I think you don't....

What else to talk about har? erm... erm... OH!!! I still like bread!!! I got the nickname 面包王 last time...
But... how can people NOT like bread????!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!! I get all excited and hungry everytime I smell bread / buns!!!!!!!!!!! So I was trying to hold my breath when we were in the bread-section today... I LIKE THE SMELL OF BREAD SO MUCH!!!! It attracts me in a way that no other food can!!! BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I realized that I've got quite a lot of pink stuff in my room... =.=

Actually, the way that I started to like the colour (hot) pink started in a stupid way. That is, I got a new pink-and-black school bag last time in Form 3. And I ngam-ngam got a pink pencil case of exactly the same shade on my 14th birthday. So I started hunting out all my pink stationary to match it lo.

That's right. Just because I like matching stuff.

Actually I don't even know if I really like the colour or not de. =.=|| But every time I want to buy something, I remember Dawn's famous advice : When in doubt, choose pink.

=.=|||

So, now it's more like a habit, rather than a preference. But if anyone asks me what my favourite colour is, I always reply "pink", dunno it's because I want to sound like I'm cute or what.. =.=

No comments: