Blogger Widgets

Friday, January 28, 2011

Going back today. Going back today. For Chinese New Year.

I guess I've made a lot of people disgusted with me for hating cny so much. =.= But...I really do! I hate mandarin oranges (coz I dun like spitting out seeds and I don't like sticky fingers yes you are right I have 洁癖), I don't like visiting people's homes, I don't like people visiting our homes, I feel sick every time I hear 恭喜发财, I hate red, I hate the silly noisy cny songs they have on radio and tv, I hate the sound of firecrackers, I hate hearing about people gambling their angpau money, I hate the noisiness and the crowdiness and the hotness of the entire event.

I've always disliked crowds. That's why you don't usually see me having lunch / dinner with a whole group of people. I just don't like it. I only 喜欢两个人。it's a song btw lol go and search it. I can accept three, but two is the optimum. Boy or girl, it's the same.

2 days ago I went crazy and added a whole lot of friends on FB. =.= Though I've met all of them before - classmates, churchmates, cf members... But really a lot lo! I seldom take the initiative to add people on FB, the number of friends I have is quite big only bcoz I accept every random stranger's friend request that I see, and have only ever deleted one friend in my life. Oh, and I got deleted by two friends. One, simply bcoz she thought her friends were too many and went and deleted those that she didn't know (but I same school with her de lo wei!!! ==), and the other...well I guess it's bcoz he went crazy for a while. == Why am I talking about FB friends har? I dunno what to say anymore. no mood. no mood. no mood......    kkdkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkkdkdkkdkdkkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkkddkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdlkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd

Um. The above sentence is there bcoz I was tapping two random keys on the keyboard to the beat of the song I was listening. =.=

bye

No comments: