Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

uni

I was very irritated when Daddy woke me up this morning, but after that I realized that he'd actually saved me from a nightmare... =.=
I was doing past year questions....Bio Paper 2 2009...
And I just Could Not Answer...not even with an open reference book in front of me... =.=
The question was weird also la...something about a girl whose foot was dunno what...twisted or something...and the cartilage was...dunno what....i 4got liao...@_@
Anyway it was a very frustrating dream and I'm glad I woke up. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leaving Tampin on the 5th of January...
Then we will have orientation, and classes start on the 10th.
It's weird, I don't feel sad or happy or free or scared or anything.
I just have the satisfaction of seeing things getting packed. =.=||
Maybe it's because I know I can come back any weekend I want to.
And Nilai is just an hour and a half's distance from my home.

You know, actually this wasn't the university life that I've ever imagined.
I imagined that I'd be going to KL, living in an apartment like my sisters...having housemates...
Going to town (to wander, not to shop) whenever I want...going to a park (also to wander)...
And eventually a white horse prince (with a certain somebody's face ==) will come and be my housemate...
And the other housemates will be a married couple...
So me and the prince will fall in love and get married and have a happy ever after life, coz we've already been used to living with each other... ^^

But now, I'm in INTI...
The first university I've ever visited (STAR programme)...
The university for, from what I've heard of, rich students...and actually the teaching quality is 烂...
I've always felt very 抗拒 towards INTI...maybe as a result of what I've heard...
I didn't want to be a rich little princess enjoying herself in a nice uni with perfect facilities...without studying...
I was afraid people would look down upon me...

But then, what my sister said was true also...
None of those People who told me (bad things) about INTI was actually studying there.
And my sister told me that INTI was famous for business, which is the course I'm taking (shocking I know, I'm shocked also, dunno wanna regret onot. But regret liao I also dunno what else to choose ==)...

So anyway...I don't worry about what people will say anymore... =) Coz those people are Past now...
The future people will all agree that INTI is a good university, otherwise they won't be studying there. =.=

And about the wandering about in town thing...it's not going to happen anymore...
I'm staying in a hostel (thank God a single room was still available, I couldn't bear a roommate in such a tiny space), eating there, buying everyday stuff there, walking there, studying there.
Of coz la, there's always buses out of the place, but I think I won't ever have the courage to go out alone. I'll lose my way or miss the bus back or something stupid like that. And then I'll have to sleep on the streets. T.T

But I don't mind that anymore...

The only thing that I DO mind is that it's really so freaking EXPENSIVE....
I still feel very bad about it...coz it isn't like I'm going to produce flying colours in every exam or become a famous business manager or anything wonderful like that.
It just...isn't...worth...it...

No comments: