Blogger Widgets

Friday, December 3, 2010

PHYSICS

WEI!!!!!!!! WEI!!!!!!!!! I just got the answers for Physics Paper 1!!!!!!!
AND I ONLY GOT 39/50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
HOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY I SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MING2 MING2 GOT TWO QUESTIONS HOR, I WAS RIGHT DE!!!!!!!!! I GO AND CHANGE THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE LAST QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TEACHER SAID BERHENTI MENJAWAB!!!!!!!!! AND I CALCULATED IT ONE MORE TIME (forgetting to put a square) AND SAID TO MYSELF "wah, luckily I saw this!" AND I CHANGED THE ANSWER WHILE THE TEACHERS WERE IN FRONT ALREADY COLLECTING THE PAPERS!
AND THEN I HAPPILY PASSED MINE UP AND BEFORE THE TEACHERS HAD EVEN WENT BACK UP THE STAGE I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED!!!! SHIT!!!!!! I DIDN'T PUT THE SQUARE!!!!!! NAN2 GUAI4 THE ANSWER DIFFERENT LA! AND I CALCULATED AGAIN!!!!! IT WAS MY ORIGINAL ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
and got another question, I was CARELESS!!!!!!! didn't c one little word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO, THREE QUESTIONS ALSO BU4 YING1 GAI1 WRONG DE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the other 8, I just tikam wrong de ~ now u give me open book test I also dunno how to answer the questions de la~

AND HOR THE PAPER 2 HOR I DRAW WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUAN2 BEN3 I GOT DRAW RIGHT FOR A WHILE DE!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN I STUPID STUPID GO AND CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WRONG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

No comments: