Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I actually admitted it...

...Well, not really la...but I didn't deny it, means I 默认 lo...
Admitting it, sort of made it more real, but also made it unreal in a different way...

...
Is it a shameful thing?
btw in case gt anybody salah faham, I Didn't admit my love to a boy or whatever la =.= Juz that I admit it to another person only, but I didn't say his name...

back to the topic...
Actually, it Is shameful...
I was so embarassed that I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't want to lie either...

It doesn't matter about that person, she's only a xiao mei mei...
The thing that matters is...what was I thinking of!?
Do I actually Have any feelings for xxx? or I just sot liao for a moment?

Coz, it's not the same as all the other crushes that I've had b4...the feeling is so much lesser and yet so much realer and...I dunno how to describe!
It's just Different...and just bcoz it's different, I dunno whether that's really love or not...

Anyway, I have plenty of time to figure it out la, it will b at least 6 more years b4 I get married. =)

No comments: