Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How I (attempted to) study


 From the bed...



 To the table...






 I tried to study physics with post-its...but I never got further than Waves coz I lazy to write liao...=.=

My highlighters...most of them unused...and there's another box of them that I haven't opened yet...I think I can sell highlighters liao =.=










I suddenly 心血来潮.....some of the erasers are mouldy coz I had them in kindergarten...


Coffee...my energy booster...

Music...a must...

Btw, did I mention that I went back to the bed?

4 comments:

JanJon said...

Agreed... coffee is a must

Kid said...

1st video: *was that a yawning sound?

2nd video: *i can even hear the clock ticking~

NF005A017 said...

Jon: Erm actually I said Music is a must XD

Joe: 1st: no! it must hv been a bird outside~
2nd: u turned ur speaker up to full volume? ><!

Kid said...

No...
When watching the video, I feel something weird, i tot my speaker go problem, so I went closer N listen...