Blogger Widgets

Friday, November 12, 2010

Yes. YES! SO???

You think I'm very IMMATURE is it? You think I'm very IGNORANT is it? You're laughing at me is it?
FINE! YES! I AM immature! I AM ignorant! I DON'T read the newspapers (ditujukan to another person)! SO? I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A LITTLE GIRL! SO? I STILL DON'T CARE!!!
At least, I am still loyal to my OWN country, which is surely the duty of EVERY CITIZEN.
If reading the newspapers, if growing up will turn me into PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I'll sing one song to you :“我不想我不想不想长大!”
Who CARES if people move out of Malaysia? OUR COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED PEOPLE LIKE THESE!!! I mean, all people who dislike their own country SHOULD get out of it.
There's no denying that Singapore IS better than Malaysia. SO WHAT??? IN MALAYSIA YOU CANNOT EAT MEH? NO PLACE TO LIVE MEH? YOU'VE NO CHANCE TO STUDY IN PRIMARY SCHOOL MEH???
Don't complain anymore. Just get out of here. And DON'T EVER like my own statuses unless you Agree with them. And people who like their own comments are......%*^%@*^#%*^#@%

You complain about unfair treatment among the races (ditujukan to yet another person). SO? It does not, as far as I can see, concern YOU.

Anyway. I still stick to my own opinion. Malaysia is my country, I was born in Malaysia, and I'm going to be loyal to it and not talk about it as if it were a public toilet or something. SO THERE, NOW SHUT UP IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT. AND STOP FORWARDING SARCASTIC EMAILS ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY (and it's leaders) TO YOUR RELATIVES.

1 comment:

jason csh said...

i noe hu r u talking about... :) cool down mable :)