Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

T^T

Last night I wasted a whole night not studying (except for about 2 or 3 pages of Sejarah).
Why?

Because of my NOSE. My Running Nose.

It was so bad that I couldn't do anything except lying on the bed with my blocked and running nose tilted up, and then rushing to the bathroom when it was filled up (which takes minimumly a few seconds, and maximumly a few minutes). In fact, my left nostril is still blocked now.

Why am I NOT dehydrated???? I mean, this continued till about 3 or 4 am in the morning! And me STILL not studying, just lying there drifting into dreams and waking up and bathrooming and drifting into dreams and........

AAAAA ><"

5 comments:

joe fai said...

不愧是Mable~
打喷嚏竟然能妨碍到读书!

Emelemex said...

不是打喷嚏罢了啦!是鼻涕一直流一直流一直流流流流流~流到不会停的那种!T_T

joe fai said...

哇!
那, 现在停了吗?

Emelemex said...

停了^^

joe said...

Good to hear that!
^.^