Blogger Widgets

Monday, November 1, 2010

today

So, about today...
A very very lame day, full of wasted time and wasted space and wasted mood... =.=||
Anyway, I was dunno why very extra late today, and only started out to school at about 7.30...=.=
And it was raining a few drops of rain, but I didn't bring an umbrella...and then it started to get heavier a bit...
And then a car behind me hooted and a kind uncle offered to give me a lift...
And I accepted at once without any doubt, coz he had an honest face, and he wasn't smiling the "nice" smile that most kidnappers do.
So anyway, it turned out that he knew my grandpa through morning-walks, and dunno why he knew my daddy and all...and lagi dunno why he knew that I'm their granddaughter and daughter. =.= I really dunno why o...so many aunties and uncles in the neighbourhood know me, and yet I've never seen them before...
And I've just realized that I've already accepted car lifts from THREE strangers now...
The first time was from a total stranger with a familiar face...so I just assumed that he was somebody's father...
Second time was from my 救命恩人...that time that I fell down...
Third time was this time lo...I really like kind uncles!!! :D He even offered to turn right into the school for me! But of course I rejected la, then he stopped by the side of the road and told me there were many cars and to be careful.......SO NICE PUNYA UNCLE!!!! And I've already forgotten his face and what his car looks like and all. @_@|| I just remember that he was wearing a grey tee.

Anyway, there wasn't any perhimpunan after all, coz of the rain, but there was a perhimpunan pagi as usual.
And this has to be the day that I slept most in school...4 periods berturut-turut!!! umm but I woke up after the moral period to walk back to my class and continue sleeping la. So maybe it wasn't counted as berturut-turut...

No comments: