Blogger Widgets

Thursday, November 25, 2010

History

TODAY hor. Dunno how to say!!!
I didn't sleep much last night and this morning I had a stomach-ache. T_T
Anyway!! The objective paper was quite easy. But I made a mistake. T_T COZ IT WASN'T WRITTEN IN THE HORRIBLE REFERENCE BOOKS and I never study from textbooks. But it was such a stupid mistake!!! :( And I think there are still more but I haven't discovered them yet.
Then, paper 2, I think I was trying to let the examiners do objective questions instead...coz there was such a lot that I wasn't sure of ma! So four to five answers for each question lo... =.= And the 4th question hor I invented a lot of sejarah (coz I langsung dunno how to do, juz simply 'o').
And the essays hor, I NGAM NGAM know how to do 3 out of 5 only!!!! The other 2 I really dunno how to do. I did try one of them, but I gave up halfway and it looked so lame on the paper, later I let the examiner laugh T_T.
And then, as always happens during the Sejarah Paper 2, I felt so indescribably guilty for finishing with more than one hour to spare, when all the people in front of me (I was in the last row) were writing and Writing and WRITING nonstop...I seriously dunno why they can write so for long lo!!! Even if they were doing the 2 extra essays, it couldn't have taken up so much time. Even though my essays have to be one of the shortest in the class, coz I'm very kiam siap with my points, coz I dunno how to crap in my essays and I don't understand how people do it. T_T Maybe it's because I don't read the newspapers. Anyway, that's why I always write stories for my Chinese and English essays, and that's why I get such low marks for BM essays, coz I'm not  good enough to write a cerpen in BM, so I always have to pick the fakta ones, and my brain is almost completely empty of facts. :( Anyway, where was I? Oh...essays. Anyway, after a while, I saw people starting to sleep, and NF005A017 slept too, during her SPM Sejarah exam. But just for around 15 minutes only la!! It's ok de. I assure you that I wasn't actually wasting any time, coz even if I weren't sleeping, I wouldn't have known how to give better answers.
And btw I've kind of given up on somebody. I don't need people who don't need me. After all, in comparison, I'm never the best, right? You never need me. And so even though I know I need you, I know I depended on you a lot, I know now, that I would be better off without you! :D And I can't wait to get out of school and Tampin so that there's no chance for me to feel bitter or anything, coz I won't think of you if I don't see you that often. I should've known though, after last year...
Also, I'm thinking about somebody/thing very nonstoply lately! It's all so weird, what does it mean actually? What is going on? What do I know? What do you know? What's UP?!?!?!?!?!?! Am I thinking too much? Or am I not? *screams in frustration and goes to sleep*

*wakes up*
I've just found out that I WON'T HAVE TO STUDY SEJARAH ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS SO ABNORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm feeling so guilty about the new exercise books!!!! Especially the grey one that I just discovered before my trial exam!!! It was such a beautiful exercise book that I promised myself that I would finish it, or at least mencemarkan it a bit, before my real SPM exam!!!!! But now! IT IS EMPTY. T_T Anyway, my bed will be a lot emptier. :)

Level one of SPM is over! 3 down, 7 to go! (sounds so disencouraging=.=)
Next week, it will be Maths, Moral, Add Maths, Physics.
PHYSICS!!!!!! WHY PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: