Blogger Widgets

Friday, October 15, 2010

seeking teachers

Wow!! today 1st time walk so much in school!!!! O_O all bcoz of TWO WORDS...KOKURIKULUM FORM... =.=||||||
Two days ago, me tai n loh passed our forms to Pn Umah, coz she is our Ping-Pong teacher...and she said she will sign, but she DIDN'T SIGN coz hor our penyertaan there is not for ping-pong de...is for other things de...so she told us to find the teacher to sign 1st...
but hor mine la dunno y she SIGNED it 1st, then she told me to find my Guru Rumah Sukan...(coz mine is penyertaan for Merentas Desa de)...then she told me to find Cikgu Rajes to sign...
then i dunno who is the cikgu rajes, then rupa-rupanya she is sitting behind  only...then i ask her to sign lo...she ask, Where is the Attendance for Latihan Rumah Sukan? I said, I never come...=.= (CANNOT MEH!) then she said "Then how am I to know you are from Rumah Payne? I Cannot Sign."

FINE LOR!!! FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U DUNNO THEN DUNNO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 反正umah already signed below liao...blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P But anyhow I STILL BU SHUANG YOU...always fx there! =.=

Then, I teman LWY to go n look for Mr Steve...then we looked and looked and finally I FOUND HIM in 4 Cekap ^^(heard his familiar voice) ....and then she went in lo, and stayed in there for a really long time...
btw, umah didn't sign hers, she told her to look for mr steve First....hehehe

Then, when we went back to Bilik Guru, UMAH WAS MISSING... =.=

Then we hunted high and low for her...visited all the classrooms except for upper 6th ones....and then we went to the Bilik Disiplin punya blok...and finally met Mr Raju there...and he telephoned her and RUPA-RUPANYA SHE WAS IN THE DEWAN..............................................

Then, after that, we went back to class lo...and by this time it was already the last period...
And then I asked my teacher whether it was ok to sign two sections only, for the Persatuan and Sukan ones...coz I didn't want to sign my BADAN BERUNIFORM one... but she said Must sign :(

I DUN WAN SIGN IS BCOZ I DUN WAN TO SEE MASTURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I told her that I couldn't find her, the library was closed and blahhhhh....and then dunno which student volunteered that pn rosita was also a pandu puteri teacher...and I was a bit doubtful coz I thought only the HEAD of the persatuans could sign it...

Then, tai and lwy accompanied me to look for her...went here there and everywhere again...finally!!! at the pondok there!!! And she was SO NICE and SO CINCAI about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! done within a minute...walao!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS LIKE HER AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm I need to get on with my lunch now, bye.

No comments: