Blogger Widgets

Friday, October 29, 2010

faker

I'm so fake. I'm so so so fake...
But I can't help it...I can't help being fake EVERY TIME I SEE SOMEBODY...it's like every face-expression and every movement and every place I walk to is Planned beforehand, as soon as I see the somebody!!! So 特地...and is this called 有心机?
It would be embarassing enough if another person saw through me...but I would want to jump from a....erm, staircase if the somebody knew!!!
And yet, I think that the Only person who is capable of seeing through my fakeness Is the somebody...
Or maybe not, maybe I'm just scaring myself...dunno la! I hope the somebody doesn't know, never knows...never sees through my every action and every look and every expression...
c'mon girl!! maybe the somebody has totally No Intention of seeing through you at all coz the somebody is totally not interested...

No comments: