Blogger Widgets

Sunday, October 24, 2010

can this be a dream???

I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

After totally forgetting his promise to give me a new phone if I get straight A's for PMR, Daddy Actually Remembered his promise that he made last year (which I think he made in desperation, coz my end-of-year results really teruk until can tiao lou), to give me a new phone if I improved by 20% in my trial exam!!!!!!!! Well, actually he didn't quite get it right la, he thought he had promised me a phone if I improved from this year's midyear exam, but I didn't bother to correct him la coz same wat...and anyway my midyear exam results were better than last year's one...so I'm not cheating or anything! :D

And he said he's going to malacca to buy the hp for me this saturday...he asked me if I would want to follow and I said yes...but now I kinda regret it! I DUNNO HOW TO CHOOSE MAN!!! =.=||| How am I to know which phone is good+cheap????? HOW!!!!!! I'm very out de, so I really dunno T_T

4 comments:

JanJon said...

Hi, you can take a look at gail's phone, it looks quite nice and it's quite small :-D

Emelemex said...

I can't look at it until she comes back in december..

Strawberry Girl said...

Me is coming~!!! Coz I'm coming back this week wei! Then I can choose with you. Mau? XD

Emelemex said...

I'm not going with Daddy after all!!! coz he Bu Fang Bian...got some insurance thing, after that he baru go to buy! so I just told him that I want camera and mp3 de...that's all haha