Blogger Widgets

Saturday, September 18, 2010

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

oh!!!oh!!!oh!!!!!
I really want to VOMIT NOW...
I was halfway through my lunch (a big pau), and fb-ing~
when I suddenly came across a video on facebook.
It's called Titty Titty Bang Bang.
...
...
it was gross to the max.
NO I'm not posting the link up here. I am NOT going to pollute my blog with it. Search for it yourself if you want to.
But don't say I didn't warn you ar!!!! SERIOUSLY, I have never EVER seen anything on the net that made me want to puke to an extent like this!!!!
I hv seen pictures of some dumb person removing his own thumbnail and stitching it up again...
I hv seen burns...
I hv seen a cat being stepped to death by someone's highheels...
I hv seen pictures of ppl's faces after it's destroyed (by operation or accident)...
but Nothing, NOTHING is equal to this!
EWWWWWW!!!!
I don't think I'll be able to eat a single thing for a week now.
And I dunno what to do with the pau in front of me. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!
But actually the video was a very very good warning to all the girls out there, although I really ADMIRE the actors and actress'es bravery! If it was me, I'd be puking all the way throughout. =.= oh and i admire the cameraman too.

Ok I'm not going to be a selfish girl and make you watch the video, so I'll tell you about it.
Then, IF you want to challenge your stomach, you can watch it.
It's about a girl who has boobs like me (@ half-invisible).
Then, she surfed the net for the Cheapest boob-job she could find. And found it.
After the job was done, she was very happy coz she had D cups.
And then she went for a trip or whatever on an aeroplane.
And every male was staring at her enormous boobs and she was extremely gleeful.
And then, when the plane took off, she felt something...
And the ppl around sensed it too...
Her boobs were EXPANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(coz of the altitude or whatever, and also bcoz of the low quality of the boobs)
and they just got bigger and bigger and bigger...
and everybody was screaming and trying to get away from her...
and she was screaming too...
and then...
I WANT TO VOMIT AND I WON'T SAY ANYMORE COZ YOU CAN JUST FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED BY YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE BRAINS T_T
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2 comments:

PuppyLove said...

omg!!! yea!! i saw it too!!! it FLIPPING EXPLODED!!!SO GROSS!!! poor her,everyone running away,you cant run away from your own boobs you know...yuck!!

Emelemex said...

YALO!!!! that's what I was thinking too! T_T but I think the people were stupid lo, they could've got much further away, except for the guy who was stuck next to her. poor him too!! ><