Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rights

I don't know why I'm so patriotic lately.
But seriously. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH ALL THE PEOPLE IN MALAYSIA LATELY???
WHY SO MUCH TALK ABOUT RACISM?
Just bcoz of some stupid headmaster? Just bcoz of ONE PERSON?! =.=||| zzz
People talk about unfairness. They say that the Malays get special treatment.
I bet they didn't study history during Form Five. Not properly, anyway.
But read this.
They have HAK ISTIMEWA, ok???
And I do NOT find anything wrong about that. =.=
After all, they WERE here first. They DO occupy a large percentage of Malaysia's population.
Let me give you another irrelevant example (I don't care bleh ;P).
Visualize this. He's your first boyfriend (ok for guys, just switch this round). And you're also his first girlfriend.
You've been together for many many years.
One day, you two broke up.
After that, he found another girlfriend.
And he kept posting all those sweet things on her facebook wall.
And you were jealous. Coz even though you'd broken up with him, YOU HAD HIM FIRST.
So you feel that he shouldn't be as sweet with another girl as he was with you.
Fine, maybe I'm the only selfish human being in this world who thinks like that. =.=
But do you get the point of my example? I guess you don't. =.=
HOW COME MY EXAMPLES ALWAYS FAIL TO THE MAX 1 AR??? T_T but I'm not a poet after all so don't blame me la. 
Anyway, MY POINT IS, they have the Right. It's stated in Perlembagaan Malaysia.

Note: Maybe I sound very ignorant but that's because I NEVER read the newspapers unless I need some stupid newspaper cutting. So maybe I've got it all wrong. But the reason that I'm still writing this blog post, is because I'm not going to school today because I don't have exams and I'm too bored. So there. ;)

No comments: