Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 6, 2010

luan @_@||

You are so near-perfect that it seems impossible that you will xxx... haha!!!
Actually, when I heard about it, I really dunno what to say...coz I didn't believe it, I couldn't believe it! It seems so IMPOSSIBLE!!!
But then later, I started to wonder, could it be true? could it be true? is it still true?
And then I started to hate myself for wondering all these stuff...I mean, even IF it's true, it shouldn't affect me in any way, right? Right? Coz I'm not supposed to be affected at all...that's what mature and cool girls do...totally unaffected.
Coz we're not Supposed to be.
But can anybody please explain what the mixed feelings inside me are? Or what they mean?
haiz~

I really dunno what to think...I dunno what I'm thinking!
I try not to think about it when I see you, I try not to talk about it so often to my friend, so that it wouldn't seem so obvious that it's on my mind all the time.
BUT FAIL. == CANNOT.

What I really don't understand is, how can a so near-perfect person xxx??? HOW AR??? Why is it so? Why is it so specifically so?

=.=

I feel so cheap btw. But I know I'm not.  Not really.

No comments: