Blogger Widgets

Saturday, April 3, 2010

?

I HATE PPL WHO GIVE ME QUESTION MARKS AS COMMENTS!!!
WALAOWEH!
IT'S SO HORRIBLY DISGUSTINGLY IRRITATING AND MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT AND SLAP THE PERSON LO...
JUST PUT A QUESTION MARK THERE...LIKE YOU'RE DEMANDING TO KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT...
LIKE U HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!
IF U WANT TO KNOW, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO ASK PROPERLY MA!!!!!
WALAOWEH!
UR DICTIONARY ROSAK LIAO IZZIT? U 4GOT ALL THE WORDS U'VE EVER LEARNT AND JUZ REMEMBER ONE SYMBOL >>> "?" ONLY AR?
IF NOT, THEN JUZ ASK LA!!!
JUST A SIMPLE "excuse me pls may i know what u're talking about?" WOULD SUFFICE LO!!!!
I REALLY HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE PPL WHO ONLY GIVE ME QUESTION MARKS!!!
TAO YAN NI! MEN!!
AND ADDING A FEW "......" IN FRONT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER EITHER! IN FACT IT MAKES IT WORSE!!!!
AND I AM GOING TO DELETE ALL THE QUESTION MARK COMMENTS I EVER RECEIVE FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I ran out of words and temper...
and NO I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill.
I really HATE this type of ppl!!!

(p/s: To somebody's brother, I'm not talking about you. )

No comments: