Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

jawatan

Juz now during Pandu Puteri meeting, in the HOT HOT SUN...
I saw one teacher looking at me...
and she said something to another teacher about me...
Then they said something to our ketua about me...
Then our ketua said something to me about me...
But I din quite catch what they were saying...==
so just nod only...

Then...
finally masuk kelas...
out of the HOT HOT SUN...
Then...
the 2nd teacher...
said something about me...
to everybody...

Then...
I understood that there was a jawatan for me...
but...
I didn't hear what jawatan it was...

Then the teacher said " everybody agree?"
Then no bantahan...
Then the teacher asked me agree or not...to that jawatan...
Then...altho I didn't know what jawatan it was, I pretended to know and nodded my head...==

After that, from what she said later, I gathered that I was the BENDAHARI...
walaoeh...banyak sien lo...

No comments: